Thursday, June 30, 2011

SUMMER.


Hi! I'm so thrilled to welcome July! It's gonna be so great having my daughter home, and I can't wait to fill the days with fun stuff. I'm looking forward to fireworks tonight on our street, trips to the splash pool, not rushing like a headless chicken every morning, Big Brother (fingers crossed Dr.Will becomes a houseguest), fun nights with friends, searching for RPatz in Toronto, so much planned that it's sure to be a great month.
We have a fun challenge this month at Just Tracy's Crafts.
SUMMER HOLIDAYS.
So cheerful, I'm looking forward to seeing all the bright, colourful projects. Just Tracy's is also sponsering so the winner will receive this bunch of goodies!


Here is a Summer Memories album I made, and this post is photo heavy.....
The front cover.


The first pages.

The next pages.

There are a lot of pages.....
This one for KEEPSAKES is actually an envelope.

One of them is an acetate page, I wish I knew how to make the pics on here larger!


It'll be fun filling this with photos of the kids.
I hope you'll play along at Just Tracy's with your summer projects and be sure to stop by the other DT as there is some OUTSTANDING work there!!
Also for these challenges -
Paper Sundaes. TOPPINGS BAR. I've used wings and gems.
Totally Paper Crafts. BINGO. I've used gems, flowers, and die-cuts.
Flutterby Wednesdays ANYTHING GOES (with wings.)
Scrapbook Sisters. SUMMER FUN.
Scrap Creations. ANYTHING BUT A CARD.
Thank you for stopping by,
Farrah

5 comments:

JanR said...

Awesome project! Happy Canada Day, my friend.

Danni said...

Very nice!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Juls said...

WOEZER!!!! this is just FANTABULOUS!!!! what a gorgeous project!! so bright and summery, such a gorgeous combo of papers and elements, beautiful and creative!!!! Hugs Juls

Faye said...

Oh this is a lovely project, it's really made me smile. Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Sundaes. Good Luck. x

Stella said...

This album is "screaming" summer. Gorgeous papers and embellishments; a wonderful place to capture precious memeories of a beautiful summer (I hope so; it looks like fall here today...yikes!)