Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Smiles Only.

Thank you to those who played last month at Just Tracy's.
This month is a treat because the theme is.... there is no theme! Anything goes this time around!
The winner will receive $15 to spend at Just Tracy's online store. There is also the Top 3 badge up for grabs!
I found last month to be kinda lacking in craft time for me personally. I always seemed to have something else that I had to do instead. I think I put this card together in like 9 minutes. The sentiment and die-cuts were all premade. So to fancy it up a little I wrapped the cardstock in acetate and embellished that as well. It was almost too easy :)
Thanks for looking.
Please be sure to stop by and visit the other girls to see their amazing work!
For these challenges -
Crafts 4 Eternity. SPRING
Simon Says Stamps. ANYTHING GOES
Farrah

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Farrah, love your card, it such a fun sentiment that you just follow what it says! Jill x

JanR said...

It's lovely. What a cool idea.

michele said...

Fabulous card Farrah! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x