Saturday, June 11, 2011

Kaboodle Doodles Time.


Yikes, I have soooo little time here! PA day for daughter but school for the boys.
Okay, our super new challenge at Kaboodle Doodles couldn't be more fun...... USE A FLOWER AS MAIN FOCAL POINT. The winner will get 5 images from Tiffany Doodles and as always we'll be picking out our Top 3 of the week, so I hope you can join in.

Sorry to be so quick! I've had an insanely busy week and weekend..... I'm just itching to get some time for crafting. Hopefully tonight.
Thanks,
Farrah

5 comments:

Jill said...

Just wow Farrah! I really, really love the way you have used that image, its gorgeous! Jill x

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Farrah

Thank you so very much for the lovely comment you left me about my DT creation this week - so very nice of you. I gotta say I really love yours too you've done such a great job (as always).

Hugs

Tina

JanR said...

Am totally loving this. So clean and fresh!

Juls said...

incredibly stylish card!!! I love the soft colours and the rounded corners, such a fabulous layout!!! love it all!!!! Hugs Juls

Stella said...

That flower almost popps off the card. I lvoe the addition of the gems and your backgroudn paper is gorgeous. Your card turned out elegant. Love it!
Hugs,
Stella

Take care; life is busy somtimes and I hope you have some time for crafting soon :)