Monday, June 6, 2011

Fairy Wishes.

"Mondays - a terrible way to spend 1/7 of your life." - my neighbour.
Funny, but I don't mind them........ too much.


I enjoy working with digis from Whoopsy Daisy. They're the sponser for this week's challenge at Kaboodle Doodles. The winner will get 8!! images from them. Our challenge theme is MAGICAL/MYSTICAL CREATURES. I know a lot of you like adding fairies and princesses to your cards, so we should have quite a turn out!!
I made a tag. Maybe a birthday tag, but I think it could be used for a number of occasions.

I hope you'll play along.
Also for these challenges -
Charisma Cards. THINGS THAT FLY.
Crafty Emma. CLEAN AND SIMPLE.
Thanks,
Farrah

5 comments:

Claire said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. Hugs, Claire x

Juls said...

fabulous! Love the shape of this card, and your colouring of this image is just fab!! Hugs Juls

Vee said...

Such a fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

What a sweet card! Personally, I love Mondays! :)

Jill said...

Hi Farrah, I know I am a week late but, had a few days away and I am only now catching up! That is such a fun card, love it! Jill x