Monday, April 11, 2011

A lot of Felt.


Welcome to another Monday, and a new challenge at Kaboodle Doodles. Last weeks GET GIRLIE cards were amazing. I'm overwhelmed with inspiration!! My TO MAKE list is forever getting longer, I need to have more crafting time!!
On to the new Kaboodle Doodles challenge. CUTE AND CUDDLY. Bears, bunnies, doggies, even babies I think fit into this theme.
Our sponser is Digital Delights and the winner will receive a $10 voucher to use in their store! Great, right?!
I went a little mad with this but I have such a love for felt. This is the bag I made for the challenge.



And here is the rest of them.




I had to throw in a Christmas one while I was on a roll.

Thanks for looking,
Farrah

2 comments:

Juls said...

wow each of these bags are just utterly amazing!!!! Hugs Juls

Stella said...

These bags are fabulous; I love them all. You did a terrific job; wow!