Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hmmmmm.

I've debated with myself over whether or not to post this card. I honestly can't tell how I feel about it. Over at the always inspiring Moxie Fab World the newest challenge is all about CityScapes. As I was snooping around at some of the entries I noticed that some of the ladies are using a symbol font that resembles a building. How CLEVER is that!!! That's why I love Moxie Fab World!! Not only is Cath brilliant, but a lot of the cards that are entered are too! Anyways, it got me thinking.


Kinda rough and industrial. But is it any good, or is it rubbish... I'm really not sure. Either way, I decided to share.
Farrah

12 comments:

Rebekah said...

I think its cute! That is such a great idea, especially if you were to use a famous city scape(Like toronto and the CN tower) then it would be personalized to the city that either u live in or the recipient!

Jill said...

Have to say Farrah, I really like it. I think its unusual, which makes it eyecatching and very effective. I know what you mean about it being 'industrial' but we all get used to using cutie images and this just looks different. Jill x

Jessi Fogan said...

I really love the clean & graphic look of it! Very different from most of the other entries so far, which is why I love Moxie Fab too - fantastic ideas like yours :)

Anonymous said...

Hia, This is so unique, fresh and simple. We think it's lovely.
Well done to you too, for being a runner up in our give-away - let us know your address so we can post it to you!
Thanks for sharing
Rachel and Angela of
Rainbow Studio's Clear Craft Stamps
xxxx

Benga said...

Cool idea! and i love the pastel color :)

Jingle said...

This is a really neat design!

Pam said...

I'm glad you shared, because it's a clever idea and I think it's beautifully executed - well done!

Stella said...

I think it turned out great. It's a fab take on the challenge. Love the little clouds above these buildings; the perfect finishing touch of a gorgeous card!

Linda said...

Really cute! What a creative idea!

Anonymous said...

very sweet :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Farrah! Thanks for entering the Cityscapes Are on the Rise challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Sandy Ang said...

I'm glad you posted it 'cos I love your clever idea of using the building shapes as a sort of 'mat' for the alphas. So wonderfully graphic.