Monday, November 15, 2010

Kaboodle Doodles #44

I knew I was gonna enjoy the vintage challenge, but some of the cards submitted were OUTSTANDING!!!
.
Our new challenge is sure to be fun too! It's a recipe- 1 plain paper, 2 patterned papers and 3 embellishments. The sponser is the super fab Pholkart Blessings and they are giving the winner 4 images from their store!!
For my card I used a sweet snowman digi that they kindly let me borrow.

As my 3 embellishments I used a chipboard } shape, ribbon and a heart that I covered in crackle paint.

This card also fits into this challenge -
Paper Sundaes. YOUR FAVOURITE TOPPINGS. I've used them all!
Thanks,
Farrah

8 comments:

Jill said...

Wow that is so nice Farrah! I just adore those bobbles! Your snowman's scarf is beautifully coloured, looks as if it flowing in the wind!! Jill x

martina's kaartjes said...

such a pretty card ! love the pompons !
great job,
greetings, martina
x

Unknown said...

Awww this is so sweet, love the cute snowman and those pompoms are boootiful :)

Stella said...

Your snowman is vute; your hear gorgeous and I lvoe love love that pom pom trim. Gorgeous card!

JanR said...

Pretty. Your colouring job is awesome!

Alica said...

Love it! Great combination of elements! The heart is great and the pompoms on the ribbon look just like the snowman's earmuffs ;)
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Christine said...

Great card, that snowman is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Love the soft colours and all the shaped you have used! and the pom poms are just adorable! Hugs Juls