Friday, November 5, 2010

For Those Long Car Trips.

The craft bazaar is next weekend, so I've hit the turbo! Wonder how many things I can finish this week!?!! This is a travel kit I put together. Made from an old duo-tang. (I have no idea if that is the correct spelling!) For the front I used the AWESOME sketch from Posh Scrapbook Store. I think this sketch is super fab!


The inside front has a dry-clean white board, crayons and a journal with blank pages that is attached with velcro.

The insert is filled with colouring and activity pages, and the inside back has travel bingo. The bingo cards have an acetate cover so the marker erases right off.




And it's all kid-approved! Although my son might be a little biased!!!

For these challenges -
Posh Scrapbook Store and
Paper Romance EVERYTHING BUT THE KITCHEN SINK. Neat challenge idea!!
Thanks for looking,
Farrah

2 comments:

JanR said...

What an awesome idea!! (Looks like you'll have to pry it out of your son's hands if you want to sell it at your craft bazaar. lol)

Stella said...

How clever and beautiful made! You are so talented; this is gorgeous and I know every child would love to have this!