Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 2010!

I hope everyone had a great holiday season!
Only 1 week into the New Year and already it's been good.





This card is for the Kaboodle challenge. It's a sketch this week. I enjoy that type of challenge. Also, this is the first card I've made using my new Cuttlebug. I'm not really sure how I managed so long without one.
The colors in this card are actually paler than they look. I took tons of pics, this one is the closed to capturing the prettiness of the paper.

2 comments:

mudmaven said...

Wonderful card - love the colors and the embossed background really makes this elegant. Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle challenge. ~chris

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous, love the embossed background and the sheer organza ribbon gives a really soft, feminine touch. Thanks for joining in with the Kaboodle Doodle challenge.